1 month old...
I can't believe it! Leo is going to be 1 month old tomorrow...where did the time go?!?!
In the last 2 weeks, we have had lots of trips out and lots of firsts. We have gone out every day to run errands and visit friends.
Leo also had his first bath in his tub - yay! No more sponge baths! He seems to like them...although, from the look on his face, he looks a little scared!
Look at that belly!
We also celebrated Scott's birthday last Sunday! He is FINALLY 30! There were 24 of us that went to Companeros - a Mexican restaurant in Dorset. It was fun! They even made Scott wear a sombrero and sang Happy Birthday - ole! Leo slept through most of it!
Leo and Noah both decided that they need to eat before we left. Here is a picture of Steph and I nursing in public...this is what our life has become:)
This weekend we are going to Grandma and Grandpa Petrowski's. It will be Leo's first time at the Roseau fair. Then we are off to the cities to visit Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt. We'll see how it goes...

2 Comments:
Leo is such a cutie! So glad I got to meet him today. :) (And love the nursing pic, too funny!)
1 month already!! I really love the belly pic of Leo :) What a cutie!
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home