Spring snow storms
Just as I thought spring was really on it's way- Wadena was hit
with 14 inches of snow. And it wasn't the nice fluffy kind of snow, it was the heavy, wet kind...uggh! Park Rapids closed school at 10:00 am on Tuesday and we got to go home early! Although the drive was horrible and we spent more time in the car than we did at work - I got to take a 2 hour nap and we don't have to make up the school day in June. Yay!
Other news - I passed my glucose test with flying colors and my hemoglobin is right where it should be. Scott and I have our 1st baby class next Monday night and my next doctor appointment is April 13th.
Here I am at 27 weeks and 5 days. Only 2 more days and I will be in my 3rd - and last:) trimester. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! I know it is early to start the countdown...BUT...there is only 40 days of school left and about 85 days until Baby Petrowski is here!

1 Comments:
You look great Tabitha! You'll have fun with the baby classes- lol! :) See you on Monday.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home