It's official- I have popped...
Last week we were hit with -35 degree temperatures. We had 2 hour late starts Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and school was cancelled completely on Thursday. It was great...I got to sleep in every morning! It seems like my belly has grown quite a bit - it must have been all the sleep I got last week. I don't just look fat anymore, I look preggers (at least that is what I think!). Here is the latest picture of me...so far it is all in my belly, but at the rate I am gaining weight...who knows where it will all end up:)
I had my monthly OB appointment last Friday. Everything looks good. I am measuring 7 cm - right where I should be. The baby's heartbeat was 140. So far, I have gained 16 pounds total...10 of it in the last month! I apparently am making up for not eating much in the first 3 months. Now all I crave is buffalo wings and milk. Dr. Murdoch suggested that I switch to skim milk to save some calories - is that a hint??? Hmmm... Whatever it was, I went out and bought a gallon of skim milk and it's delicious!
Although Scott and I have decided not to find out what we are having, I have taken every quiz to see what Old Wives Tales say we are having...1/2 say it's a girl...1/2 say it's a boy! Go figure:) Whatever it is, it sure likes to move. I am definitely feeling baby Petrowski move everyday. He/she likes to move at night - especially, when I am sitting around watching tv and when I am laying in bed trying to sleep!

2 Comments:
What a cute belly! :)
I think you look adorable!
(I thought you wrote that you have pooped) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home