Leo & Violet

Monday, January 12, 2009

16 weeks...

Since Christmas, I have been waiting to feel Baby Petrowski moving around inside of me. I thought I felt something on Christmas – turns out it was just gas as I haven’t felt it again since. I have felt a strange feeling the last few days. It almost feels like butterflies in your stomach or how you feel when you go on a roller coaster or dip really fast in a car – but not as intense. Not sure if that is really what it is, but I am going with it until I know differently.

We have our monthly appointment on Friday with our ultra sound 2 weeks from now. I can’t wait to see him/her again! Scott and I have agreed that we aren’t going to find out if what we are having – we want to be surprised! Now that the holidays are over and I am feeling better, I am starting to think about the nursery. I have already started cleaning out closets and cabinets, reorganizing and relocating…

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

That's the feeling! It's so cute for a while and then turns into very strong thuds and kicks later - then not as cute... :)
I'm glad you finally posted something new - sheesh are you busy or something?? I can't believe you're already 16 weeks along - time will fly!

January 14, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home