Here I am at 24 weeks - 1 day! It seems like everyday I get bigger and bigger. The baby is really starting to move now. I call him/her "Thumper" because it has been thumping harder and harder these days. I am starting to be able to see my belly move as the baby moves.

I know that I may be a little ahead of the game, but I am feeling the need to get things organized and ready for baby Petrowski...so, Scott and I spent the last 2 weekends working on the nursery. We painted the walls, put up crown molding on the ceiling, put quarter round on the floor boards, painted the ceiling and woodwork, and hung the new light (that I made myself). We also put shelves in the closet and moved the clothes hanging rod. Oh yeah, we also went out and bought a new glider and ottoman. This nursery is going to be the nicest room in the house!

Since we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl - I have had a really hard time picking out colors and decorations for the nursery. I decided to go with a brighter green on the walls. Here is a quick glimpse of the room so far. You can't really see from the picture, but I am using the ABCs quilt hanging on the crib as my main "theme" - along with a whole lot of other stuff that I have pulled together - polka dots, stripes, flowers, ginghams, paisleys, etc. Not sure how it will all fit together - we will see:)

(A close up view of the light that I made - pretty impressive, huh!)

The old lockers that I am going to use for storage.

The cute labels I made for each locker drawer.
My next doctors appointment is next Friday - Friday the 13th...stay tuned!
2 Comments:
That room is SO cute!! I am always impressed with your decorating abilities, and I LOVE the green on the walls! See you Saturday!
Awesome room, it ties right in with the rest of your home. You are an excellent designer Tabs! That green is the perfect shade of green! See you and Thumper on Saturday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home