The Torpedo...
As of my doctor's appointment last week (at 31 weeks, 5 days), I am measuring at 36 weeks and the heartrate is in the 130s. I am not sure if I am measuring so big because my baby is big or if it is just because of how I am carrying - low and straight out like a torpedo! (My mom says that I am carrying exactly like she did when she was pregnant with me.) Although the torpedo-like shape is hard to see with clothes on, I will spare you the bare belly pictures and go with this one...here I am at 32 weeks:
Other news: Steph and Paul had their baby on April 28th! Noah Kenneth was born at 5:09 p.m. and weighed a whopping 6 lbs, 3 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Here are a couple of pictures of the little tike:
Paul, Steph and Noah
Auntie Tab and Noah
Other than that, this weekend we went to St. Cloud and did some shopping. We picked out our stroller - a jogger (I have high hopes for getting back into shape) - and our car seat. We also decided on a daycare for next fall. It was kind of sad to already be thinking about our baby being in daycare, but we are both happy with our decision. Gail will take good care of all of us! Scott and I have one more of our birthing classes left next Monday. Since we have made it to all of the classes so far, we are in the running for the free case of diapers. We have a 25% chance of winning - so wish us luck!
Only 20 days of school left and 50 days until Baby Petro is here:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home