34 weeks...
We had our 34 week ultrasound on Friday just to check on the baby's size. I really though it was going to be different than it was - I thought it would look like it did at 20 weeks, just bigger...like a real baby! Well, it did look bigger...a lot bigger...but it was so big that we couldn't really see the whole thing. We could only see parts of it - and never really saw a front view of it because it was facing away from us. Even though I don't really want to know - my last chance to "accidently" find out if it is a boy or a girl was a bust;) In the end, we did get a picture of a foot and a side profile of the face and hands...
Here is the foot...
From the ultrasound measurements, the baby is 6 lbs. 3 oz. - in the 79th percentile for size. The measurments are usually within 8 oz - so it could be 5 1/2 lbs. or it could be 7 lbs. The heart rate was 130. The estimated due date from the ultrasound is June 14th...
We had our doctor's appointment yesterday. Dr. Murdoch wasn't too concerned about the size or the amount of amniotic fluid. The head is down, the heartrate is back up to 140, and I am measuring at 39 cm (should be 34 cm). I will have one more doctor's appointment with Dr. Murdoch and then I will have to go to someone else for 2 weeks becaus she leaves on vacation until the 15th of June (perfect timing, huh?). When I asked about going to the wedding in the cities on June 13th, she didn't think there was any reason that I couldn't go. All she said was, "Next time you come in - we will make a copy of your medical chart to take with - just in case. I hope I don't miss it..."
Other than that - school is coming to an end - yeah! I am done seeing kids for the year since most of the classes are busy with field trips and other special events. Now, I just need to get my paperwork done and get organized for my substitute this summer. Only 7 more days of school...36 more days until Baby Petrowski!

1 Comments:
Hello,
Just surfing and came across your blog. Congratulations on little Petrowski. We need more Petrowski clan folks in the world. :)
BTW my name is Stanley Petrowski. Grew up in inner city Philadelphia, Pa. and presently live in Tiller, Oregon.
If you are interested here are some URLs from our website.
http://www.singingfalls.com
http://www.singingfalls.com/pilgrimage/
http://www.singingfalls.com/stream/
Blessings on the little one, mom and dad.
Stan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home