School's out for summer....
(I can't seem to get that song out of my head...)
Friday was the last day of school in Park Rapids!!! It doesn't matter that teachers have to be here until Wednesday to make up for the snow days that we had this winter - these last 3 days don't really count, if you ask me! I am done with all of my meetings and paperwork, so I am spending these last few days cleaning out my middle school room and packing everything up. I am moving to the elementary building in the fall. Not that I am excited to leave the middle school, but I am excited that next year I will only have to split my time between 3 locations, rather than all 4! Yippee!! If you know how chaotic and stressfull this school year was for me...this change in caseload is a BIG deal! Just ask Scott...he heard about it daily during our commute to work together;)
We had our 36 week appointment last Friday - our last one with Dr. Murdoch before she left on her 2 week vacation. My weight and measurements are tapering off...I have only gained 1 pound in the past 2 weeks and I am actually measuring smaller than I measured last time I was at the doctor. I am only 36 cm - right where I am supposed to be at this point. The heart rate is back up in the 140's again. As we were leaving, we met the doctor that will be seeing me for the next 2 weeks and got copy of my medical chart. Just in case...
Here I am at 36 weeks:
I can't beleve it is June already! ZERO more days of school, only 23 days until baby Petro... :)

1 Comments:
You look SOOOOO cute! I have been thinking of you so much lately - I had Evy at 37w6days...so I can vividly remember how you feel this week. Ugh! I hope you are hanging in there. I will call you some night this week to check on your sanity. :-) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home