No baby yet...
With the amounts of emails and phone calls that I have been getting lately - I can tell that everyone is just as anxious for this baby to arrive as we are!
This last weekend was Scott's cousin's wedding. We left for the cities last Wednesday and came home Monday night. It was a long weekend - with some long days, but a good time nonetheless! The wedding went off without a hitch, Scott got to be the best man, and I am still pregnant AND now swollen. My brother, David, was home from Denver the same time - so on Monday we met him and he took some maternity pictures of Scott and I. I can't wait to see them and will put them up on the blog as soon as he gets them to me...
My sister, Tether, and my neices, Abi and Ava came over tonight to visit. We went to eat at the Pizza Ranch buffet and then watched the Wad O' Fun parade until the thunderstorm interrupted it about half way through. While waiting out the thunderstorm, the girls thought it would be fun to paint my big belly...
At our doctor's appointment on Wednesday, I was 60% effaced and the baby is at -2...but no dilation. Dr. Murdoch stripped my membranes to try and get the process started. If I don't have the baby by our next appointment on Tuesday, we will schedule an induction for the evening of the 28th - a week from this Sunday! I will keep you posted...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home