Leo & Violet

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Phoenix, Arizona

Leo got to go on his 1st airplane ride! He did really well both ways - as a matter of fact, he entertained everyone around us. On the way to AZ, we had 2 older ladies sitting next to us - "Grandma Kathy" and "Grandma Jane" - they were very helpful. They kept pulling "toys" out of their bags, sang to him, made faces, played "peek-a-boo", and did finger plays - keeping him busy the entire trip!

It was really hot the entire time we were there - so most of it was spent indoors! Like I said, Leo fell in love with Montana, the big dog! The other day, I put him on the floor by Montana - Leo crawled over to her and she started licking Leo. Leo stuck his tongue out and started licking her right back! Awww...so cute (but disgusting!)





On Monday, we went to see Toy Story 3! I wasn't sure how Leo would do at his first movie - but he did amazing! He sat through most of it - with only a few wiggles! I knew that everyone was going to get popcorn at the theater - so I brought a can of gerber Puffs for him. He had 2/3 of the can during the movie, a sippy cup of milk and a sippy cup of water! He pigged out like the rest of us!

After the movie, we went to the fountains and let the kids play in the water. Leo LOVED it! He crawled from fountain to fountain and just laughed and squealed!






On Tuesday, we went to PF Changs for lunch and to take out annual photo outside by the fountain. I have a picture of myself, Jack and Kevin every year that I have been here except one. This year, we got to add Leo to the photo!





Other than that - we just hung out at Mary's house and played in the pool. Leo finally got to use his "Floaty 500" race car float...it even had an inflatable horn!


We definitely had a nice trip - but were ready to come home! We had lots to do to get ready for Leo's 1st Birthday party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home