Baby chicks and lambs...
I decided that I wanted to take pictures of Leo with baby chicks and lambs this spring. SO, last Tuesday, I went to Fleet Supply and bought 5 adorable yellow, baby chicks! That night, I took them over to my sister's and left them at their new home - the Eckhoff farm!
On Friday, Leo and I went over to take the pictures. My neices and nephew were there, along with their other baby cousin, Tyson. I had also invited my friend, Heidi and her 2 kids - Brooklyn and Braden - over to take pictures as well. What a fun day! The kids were great, the baby chicks and lambs were fun...and 308 pictures later, I had some REALLY cute pictures!
(I am sad to say, that 2 of the cute, yellow, baby chicks were trampled by the "baby chicken gang" - and didn't make it to Friday. After being manhandled by Leo and Tyson at the "photo shoot" on Friday, I am hoping that the remaining 3 will make it...so far, so good!)
Here are a few of the pictures of Leo with the chicks:
Check back later this week for the pictures with the lambs...Happy Spring!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home