Leo & Violet

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teeth #3 and #4...

Leo has been working on his top 2 teeth for a couple weeks.  They were just barely through the gums when I left for Mexico last Wednesday.  And now...


While I was gone - Leo turned 9 months old.  I attempted to get his monthly photo before I left, but as you can see - it wasn't very successful!

I tried taking it while he was sitting up...

 He just threw it to the side...
...and then crawled over to get his books!

I tried to take it while he was laying down...
...he just through it up in the air...
over and over again...


An uncooperative 9 month old with an attitude - gotta love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

look at his rosy little cheeks! How cute :)

March 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home