Leo & Violet

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ice fishing and more...

As I was working on m pictures tonight, I realized that I never posted any pictures of Leo's 1st ice fishing adventure on Lake of the Woods.  The day was fun -  Leo, Christy, Anya and I got out on the ice about noon - just in time for lunch.  Leo wasn't too sure about the snowmobile ride, but other than that - he seemed to have fun!  

Lisa, Paul and Leo in the "Ice Castle"

Leo jiggin'...

Leo jump, jump, jumpin' away in the fish house!

Leo (or should we call him Linus?) has become VERY attached to his blue blanket...so attached, that we had to order a second one to keep at daycare - he won't sleep without it!  

Leo playing on the floor (with his blanket in his lap)...

One hand on the blanket - the other in his mouth!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home