Leo's First John Deere
My aunts and cousins threw a baby shower for me and Leo a week ago Saturday. At the shower, they gave Leo a John Deer tractor and wagon - and a cap ('cuz you can't drive a tractor without a cap!). Ten years ago, they gave my nephew, Jon, the same gift. Jon used it all the time (until my sister ran over the wagon with her van...whoops!) Jon used it to win a bunch of kiddy tractor pulls and loved every minute of it! I am hoping that Leo will enjoy his just as much! I forgot my camera the day of the shower, so we took some pictures of Leo on the tractor once we got home. After getting over the fact that I was standing in the room with a camera and refusing to smile, Leo grabbed a hold of the steering wheel and started shaking it like he was ready to go! It was pretty cute! Here he is on his new John Deere:
Here is Leo in his other new hat...FINALLY a smile for the camera!
Leo is changing SO fast! He will be 6 months old on Christmas day! He is such a happy baby - he is always smiling (except when you are trying to take a picture!). He loves being talked to and sung to - he especially likes when you make him dance while you are singing! He is sleeping almost 12 hours a night and has been eating solid food for about 3 weeks. Every night he gets rice or oatmeal cereal and a vegetable - we haven't gotten to the fruits yet. So far, he has had squash, sweet potatoes and green beans - he seems to like them all. Although...tonight I did get a mouthful of green beans blown all over me! Blowing raspberries is his newest trick!
Scott, Leo and I will be in Roseau for Christmas this year, so we are heading to my parent's house this weekend to celebrate the 3 December birthdays - mine, Tether's and my Dad's - on Friday and then Christmas on Saturday! I can hardly believe that it is Christmas already...this year has gone by SO fast!

2 Comments:
Braden loves your tractor, Leo! Enjoy your first Christmas! :)
I can't believe he's already 6months old! He is so adorable and Christmas will be so fun this year!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home