Are you smarter than a 14 week old?
Scott and I woke up to a strange sound coming from Leo's room this morning at 5:18 am! "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star..." I hadn't ever heard that music before, so I went to go check it out. Leo was awake - in his crib - turned sideways - wide eyed and smiley! Apparently, he kicked the button on the musical/light thing attached to his crib and it started to play music! (I swear I tried everything to get it to work the other day when were were in his room and COULDN'T! I just assumed the batteries were dead! Apparently, my 14 week old is smarter than me?? Or was it luck? We'll see if he can do it again:))
Leo has been given a few Twins shirts as gifts, so we decided that today would be the perfect day for him to wear one of them. We took this picture of Leo before we left for work this morning. Do you think his daddy is proud?? He looks pretty excited for the Twins game tonight,huh!?!? GO TWINS!
Leo has been given a few Twins shirts as gifts, so we decided that today would be the perfect day for him to wear one of them. We took this picture of Leo before we left for work this morning. Do you think his daddy is proud?? He looks pretty excited for the Twins game tonight,huh!?!? GO TWINS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home