Leo & Violet

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cousins...

After my last shot of antibiotics last Sunday, we decided to drive up to Florian Park to camp for one night with the rest of the Petrowski's...we figure one night was better than none!! All of the grandkids were there, so we took a photo on the slide at the park:


Zak (8), Haylee (6), Adam (5), Maddie (6), Alex (2), Anya (3), Leo (7 weeks)

Sunday night brought on a very competitive game of kick ball - unfortunately, I couldn't play. Leo and I stood on the sideline laughing and taking pictures. Here are a few of the highlights...




Even Grandma Sharon played...

Evy (6 months pregnant) running 'round the bases...
On Monday, my infection had started to improve, so we went to Roseau to spend some more time with Auntie Evy and Cousin Alex. We don't get to see them much since they live in Denver.
Leo is 8 weeks old! I can hardly believe it. He has really started smiling at us and occasionally, we get a VERY cute giggle. I will try and catch them on film to share with you if I can:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home