Five months old...
I can hardly believe it - Leo turned 5 months old last week! He is growing SO fast! He has started reaching for things with both hands, giggling and babbling more and more and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! He doesn't want to lay down anymore - he wants to sit up and stand! He is still pretty unsteady in both positions, but he loves being in his walker. He likes to play the "toy drop game" - he drops the toys on the floor and you pick them up! Here are his monthly photos:
We had a great time at Grandma K and Grandpa Ed's for Thanksgiving. Tether and I got almost all of our Christmas shopping done by 9:30 a.m. on Black Friday and then, Friday night we all went bowling for the "1st Annual Schmidt Turkey Bowl. I was the winner with a high score of 147!
This weekend, Leo and I are heading back to the cities for a shower given by my aunts...then on Sunday, Scott, Leo and I are going to go cut a Christmas tree down! Gotta start those Christmas traditions...and take lots of photos for the scrapbook!

1 Comments:
What a big boy! Before you know it he'll be crawling all over... :) Cute family pic- that's a fun tradition!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home