4 months old...
We went in for Leo's 4 month baby wellness checkup and shots. He weighed 14 lbs, 14 oz. and was 25 1/2 inches tall - 50th percentile for both! The "Big Man" is definitely getting big!. This time, Scott made me hold Leo when he got his shots...he definitely felt both of them, but was done crying before we even left the clinic!
Here is his 4 month photo - it was taken last Sunday, Oct. 25th.
Last week, Scott was home for 2 days with an ear infection. This week, Leo and I were home on Monday...and I was home Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday. Leo and I both went to the doctor on Monday. He had a cough, runny nose and a slight fever and was really fussy...I had a sore throat, a cough and a fever and was really fussy too! The doctor thought that Leo was probably just teething because she couldn't find anything wrong with him and he has been great ever since! (I ended up with influenza - most likely H1N1. I am going on day 5 - I still have a slight fever and still don't feel well...uggh!)
Other signs of teething: Leo puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, he chews on his hands constantly, and drools like a mad man! Here he is in the tub - attempting to eat his rubber ducky...
Other Big News: Leo rolled over! He rolled over for the first time when he was home with Scott almost 2 weeks ago. I got to see it myself 2 days later. He rolls over to his belly and then isn't really sure what to do! Here is a video clip of him rolling last Saturday when Grandma K was here.
Happy Halloween everyone! I will post more pictures later this weekend of Leo in his costume...

1 Comments:
Cute video! What a big boy- before you know it he will be crawling all over. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home