7 months old...
Leo turned 7 months old on Monday - taking his monthly picture is getting more and more challenging!
Paper (especially envelopes!) has become one of his favorite things to play with. After we open our mail each day we give him all of the empty envelopes...he sits on the floor, surrounded by envelopes and plays with them, chews on them, throws them out of his reach...and then looks at us with a look like - "c'mon- help me out here!?!?" And, of course, we pick them all up and give them back to him...he is training us well!
So, back to the picture...here he is chewing on the paper plate I was trying to use for his picture.
Ta Da! After about 5 minutes - I got the money shot!
This past weekend, Uncle David flew home from Denver and my family went to Two Harbors. Due to the weather, we spent most of the weekend inside. We entertained ourselves by sword fighting, bowling, dancing, cow racing and playing tennis on the Wii and many games of our new favorite card game, Golf. Tim, Tether, Andy, David, Scott and I stayed up until 4am Friday night playing cards! What were we thinking?!
We did make it to the lodge to swim and sit in the hot tub a couple times Leo really liked the pool the first time we went - the second time wasn't quite as fun! Here is Leo sporting his swimming trunks and his "milk belly" at the pool...
Leo's new thing is his tongue. He spends most of his days and nights sticking it out and he will giggle when you imitate him or try to grab it. Here are a couple pictures of him and his tongue...
We are home for the next couple weekends with nothing planned! I will work on uploading some of the videos we have taken for my next post...

1 Comments:
Oh my...that last picture with his tongue out and his little side-glance, he is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to get my hands on that kid one of these days! LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!!!
BTW - I read these religiously and never post, but I love them and love seeing little Leo grow!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home