Leo & Violet

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tutus, toothpicks and Valentines...

We spent last weekend in Roseau with all of the Petrowski's.  Autie Evy, Uncle Eric, Cousin Alex and Leo's
new baby cousin, Audra, were visiting from Denver.  While they were home we celebrated Audra's baptism.  Here is a picture of Scott and I with our new Godchild, Audra Renee...

Here she is in the tutu and headband that I made her for Valentine's Day...isn't she adorable?!?!

And here is the entire Petrowski crew - Leo and Audra's 1st family photo.
It doesn't happen very often that we are all together - so we had to take advantage of it!

Here is a picture of Grandpa Larry sharing his toothpick with Leo! 
(Gotta pick between those 2 chompers, ya know!)

And finally - here is Leo in the fun onesie that his buddy, Noah, gave him for Valentine's Day...

Leo has been sick on-and-off for the past couple weeks.  Last week, between Scott and I, we spent 4 days at home with him - and this week, I was home again with him on Tuesday.  Grandma Karen came up to stay home with him on Wednesday.  He was back at daycare today and feeling fine!  Thank goodness! 

We took him in for his flu shot, H1N1, and his Hep B shots this afternoon.  Scott and I were prepared for him to cry like he has in the past.  To our surprise, he flinched at the first shot...flinched and looked like he wanted to cry (but didn't) with the second shot...and after the third shot, just looked at the nurse and smiled!  We couldn't believe it - not a single tear!  It must have been those cute, chubby thighs that saved him! 

That's all I have for now - check back next week for his 8 month update...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home