Video #1:
Leo (aka Linus) still loves his blanket! He has one at home and one at daycare - but we only give them to him when he is napping/sleeping. Now that Leo is mobile - he's decided that if we aren't going to give it to him - he's just going to go get it himself! Watch for yourself...
Video #2:
Leo has been "Patty Caking" for a few weeks now - and was even "rolling" the dough. So, for about a week we saw it almost everyday... and now, nothing! He has also been throwing his arms up in the air for "SO Big!" - but usually quite a bit after we try to get his to do it (and usually when I don't have the camera or video camera ready). So, I didn't get "SO Big!" or Leo's rendition of Patty Cake on tape - but here is a video of him clapping...
Video #3:
Yum....water! We have been giving Leo a little bit of water in a sippy cup when he eats. Well, tonight, Leo thought he should drink some more water - right from the bathtub! Gross...
Such little things...SO entertaining! What did we ever do before Leo?

1 Comments:
I love in the first video how he got "caught" and looks at you like "what, I'm cute, right?" :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home