10 months...
10 Months Old:
Leo turned 10 months old last Sunday. Here is his monthly picture. Since he is getting to be less and less cooperative - you would think that I would give up. But I figure...I only need 1 more after this one...why stop now?! This was the best that I could get- it was the moment between him slamming the plate down on his legs and then throwing it into the air!
Baby Wellness Check-up:
Leo went in for his 9 month (even though he is 10 months old) baby wellness check-up. Here are his stats:
Height: 29 3/4 inches
Weight 21 lbs, 14 oz
Number of teeth: 6
Tea Party:
Last time my nieces were over, they took out the tea party dishes...Leo has taken over and they are now his! He loves playing with them!!
Bath Time:
Leo continues to LOVE bath time. He is starting to get really brave in the tub - pulling himself up on the side of the tub and then letting go! Tonight he actually fell over, but it didn't stop him from doing it again.
Look, mom! No hands!
Am I cute, or what?
Baby Proofing:
We had to do some baby proofing this weekend after Leo decided to go down the stairs - face first! Scott was standing at the top of the stairs yelling down to me - and didn't realize that Leo had crawled across the kitchen and was at the top of the steps too! The next thing, Scott sees Leo - face down - on the top step! Poor guy! Thank goodness his face stopped him...He's got a little bruise under his left eye and a little cut next to his eye! You can kind of see it in the bath picture above...minor injuries:)
So, we installed a gate at the top of the stairs and put latches on all of the cabinet doors...that little bugger is getting fast - and SMART! He is finding all kinds of good stuff in our house...
That's all for now...I have some videos that I will try to get posted soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home