Water Park Fun...
Last weekend, Leo and I went to Thumper Pond's Water Park with Steph and Noah. The boys had a blast! They had fun playing under the bridge while the water dripped down on them. They also loved running under the buckets of water that would fill up and then tip over...although, Steph and I usually were the ones who got dumped on! The boys were so exhausted from playing in the water that they both fell asleep in the car on the way home!
Leo had his 18 month baby wellness check up this week. He is 33 1/2 inches long and weighs 25 lbs, 5 oz. No shots this time, so it was an easy appointment!
I had my 32 week appointment as well - I won't tell you my height or weight :) - baby's heart rate was 150. I am measuring right where I should be and everything looks good! My appointments are every 2 weeks now...time is just flying by! I am starting to stress a bit about work, now that it is getting closer to my due date. I took the rest of the school year off, so I have a lot of things to do before I go on leave. I will have 5 months off - I can't wait!!!!! Not sure I will want to go back!?!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home