Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Before Trick-or-Treating, we went over to Tether's house to carve our pumpkins and see the kids in their costumes. The kids had a great time carving their pumpkins and Leo had a blast playing in the seeds!
(Anyone recognize the pink, metallic dress Abi is wearing as part of her costume??? Ummm... It was mine! I wore it to my Junior Homecoming dance! Too funny?!?)
Leo loves dogs - so I thought a puppy costume for Halloween this year was fitting. Leo was afraid of it when I first brought it out, so I have had his costume hanging on the dining room chair for about 2 weeks, hoping that he would get used to it and actually wear it on Halloween. Whenever he would walk by it, he would say, "DOG! Woof Woof!"
Well, I got him into it and once it was on - he wore it all night! We went trick-or-treating around our block and then spent the rest of the night in the front yard passing out candy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home