Leo & Violet

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Fests

Last Thursday, Steph and I decided to take Noah and Leo to Richter's Pumpkin Patch with ECFE. The boys spent the evening chasing after the kitty and dog and knocking all the little pumpkins off the fences. Steph and I spent the evening chasing after them! Here is a picture of the 4 of us on the hayride...neither of the boys are looking, of course! I think the kitten walked by...


On Saturday, Williams Company had their annual Fall Fest. Leo and I went with Tether and the girls. They had face painting, caricatures, live music, pumpkin carving, hay rides, and food - all free will offering for the local food shelf! The kids had a great time and so did Tether and I. The girls were really excited to have their faces painted and thought Leo should too! Wasn't really sure what to expect, we tried it... Leo sat perfectly!



Isn't he the cutest?


We carved pumpkins and had a snack befre we left. Here are the 3 of them with their pumpkins...or "ball" as Leo calls them!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home