Leaves, Leaves, Leaves...
It was such a nice fall afternoon that Leo and I decided to go out to Black's Grove - a park about 1/2 mile west of Wadena with tons of walking, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing paths. The colors have really started changing and leaves are already falling, so we thought we would go out there and enjoy it for an hour or so.
We had a great time! Leo was in and out of the stroller, checking everything out! Here he is on the 1st bridge, looking at the stream of water below.
We hiked for awhile before I let him out to play in the leaves. At first he wasn't sure what to do, so I threw a few leaves up in the air...he quickly joined in!
I knew Linus...I mean, Leo, was tired, so I brought his blanket with (just in case). I thought I had hid it well...until he found it! Look how excited he was when he found it in the stroller!
He didn't let go of it the rest of the walk...that poor blanket was so full of leaves and dirt!
Scott is duck hunting in North Dakota for the weekend, so Leo and I are on our own. I think we are going to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow! Can't wait! Happy Fall!
Another Willy and Leo story...today Leo and Willy were banging their sippy cups together at lunch, Willy would yell, "Cheers!" and they would both belly laugh! Jackie said it went on throughout the entire meal! Too funny!

1 Comments:
He's so stinkin cute Tabitha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home