Leo & Violet

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby #3 - 30 weeks

This is the 1st official pregnancy photo that I have taken this time around...30 weeks!   Only 10 more weeks to go...



Since 20 weeks, I have had to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks to monitor my placenta.  I was diagnosed with a "low-lying placenta", meaning that my placenta implanted at the bottom of my uterus near my cervix.   This isn't as serious as plaenta previa where the placenta covers the cervix, but it still could cause problems towards the end of pregnancy.  Typically, as the baby grows, the placenta moves up into the uterus.  Well, mine wasn't moving...up until my last ultrasound at 30 weeks!  This most recent ultrsound showed that I no longer have a low-lying placenta! Yay! 

Baby looks good and is measuring right on time!  Here are a few of the pictures:



 
 

Pink or Blue? 
Even with all of these opportunities, we still didn't find out...it will be a surprise to all of us! 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home