Leo & Violet

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Highlights...

I am trying to get the blog caught up, so we are going to consolidate the past few months and do a"Fall Highlights" post...

We have spent a lot of time outside this fall - the farm, parks, apple orchards, corn mazes, and pumpkin patches.  Here are a few of the highlights:

1) September 2012 - We went to the cities to celebrate our anniversary - while we were there Minnetonka Apple Orchards had their fall fest.  Grandma K, Scott, and I decided to take the kids for the afternoon.  Here are a few of the pictures taken at the apple orchard (and a couple other ones that I thought were cute!):
 
 The hay ride...
 Scott, Leo, Violet and I
Leo, Violet and I riding the "little" train...
 Leo and Lucy playing in the yard
 Grandma K, Leo and Violet
 
2) October 2012 - Corn Mazes and pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins... 
 
The kids and I went to the corn maze in Warroad again with their cousins.  Every year, they add more and more activites and the kids love it!  Here are a few of the photos from the day:
 
The kids at the top of "Hay Mountain"

 Grandma Sharon with the grandkids...
 Leo helping Violet through the corn maze!
 Adam and Zak helping Leo with the water balloon sling shot!

Look at how dirty Violet was after the corn maze! :)

The next day, we went down to Grandma and Grandpa's pumpking patch to pick pumpkins.  After about 5 minutes, the kids got tired (or bored) of picking and the adults had to finish! 


 

 
3)  We also went to the Pumpkin Patch in Wadena with ECFE.  We went on a hayride, played in the corn, chased kittens around and picked out pumpkins to take home!  The kids had so much fun that we had to carry them (kicking and screaming) to the van at the end of the night!



 
Now on to Halloween...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home