Leo & Violet

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fishin'...

It was so nice out last night that we decided to take the kids out fishing on Middle Leaf Lake.  We were out on the lake for about 2 hours and the kids loved it!  Leo was a little nervous this year - he wanted Dad to drive slow and Mom had to hold his hand!  Violet wasn't hesitant at all!  She wanted to walk and climb all over the boat - moving or not!  Good think her life jacket has that little hoop in the back...I followed her around hanging on to her! 

Oh Violet...look at that smile:)

Leo looking for fish...

He found one!  Leo caught the only fish of the evening....


The kids found the live well!  I bet they spent about 30 minutes playing in the water and scooping up minnows...it was great!  I actually got to fish for a few minutes.

And...here we all are!  What a great night of fishing! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home