Leo & Violet

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Violet is 2 months old...

Violet turned 2 months old on Saturday. She had her 2 month Child Wellness Checkup on Thursday. She weighed in at 12 lbs., 15 oz. and was 23 1/4 tall - 95th percentile! She is a big girl:)



Violet has started smiling and giggling - it is so hard to catch in a photo, so I got the video camera out last night.




It is hard to believe that 2 months has gone by already! Violet has changed so much in the past 2 months - and I am so thankful that I was able to have this time with her. School is out this week, so technically, my maternity leave is over. Thank goodness I have summers off and don't have to go back to work until the fall - or I would be one sad Mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home