39 weeks...
I am 39 weeks pregnant today (St. Patrick's Day!) - thought maybe I would be lucky and have this baby today! No such luck!?! With Leo, I took weekly pictures - here is the 1st and only picture I have taken this pregnancy. Funny how things change...
I had my weekly appointment yesterday. I am still dialated to 2cm and holding steady! Heartrate is up - 160 bpm. My last appointment is next Wednesday - the day before my due date. If I don't have the baby by the 27th - I will be induced that night. Hopefully, this baby will come on it's own...
Leo knows that something is going on...he has been really clingy lately! I brought the infant carseat out last weekend and Leo has been using it to watch Curious George at night. Not sure he is going to give it up once the baby is here...
Hopefully, the next time I update this blog...it will be with new baby pictures:) Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home